| HOME | | BLOG |

Friday, October 21, 2011

Kensington Market 2011

Graffitti in Kensington Market, TorontoOdd man outPlaying games in China Town, TorontoKensington MarketIMG_0798 webOldies musicians at Kensington Market, Toronto
oldies still kickinstill rockin' the oldiesmore oldiesoldiesstreet performer

Kensington Market 2011, a set on Flickr.

It has been ages since I posted anything here. I have been not overly motivated to edit photos and share them.

As a Torontonian (or suburbanite of T.O.) one of the best places to visit in the city is Kensington Market. It is a bustling hub and meeting place of persons of all walks of life. From your hippies to hipsters, gray haired ladies and tiny tots, this place offers up fun shops, great food and interesting people. Kensington Market never disappoints me!

Here are a few photos of my last trip to the area back in the spring. I have many more to share, but lost steam while editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment